£15 per hour + van , mobile , pda and overtime
28 days ago
If you are a maintenance electrician based in Manchester looking for an immediate start temp to perm opportunity ,with a van, fuel card as well as a call out rota of only 1 in 7 and opportunities available for career progression then this is the role for you! This company has a fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to join them as part of their exciting growth. This role must start in the next week with the view to go down a temp to perm route.
Having met the management and engineers at their head office in Manchester and having successfully placed engineers here over the last 10 years , I can confidently say that they are a very down to earth , hard-working friendly team who have a very open and honest approach , and are incredibly supportive. The view they have over the next few years is an exciting one and involves growing the team and promoting from within so this is the perfect time to join them! They are also open to putting engineers through their 18th Edition once they have gone permanent if you currently hold 17th edition
What’s in it for you?
- Multitude of contracts so you will never be bored
- Local work around Manchester
- Hourly rate equivalent of 32k (PAYE not CIS)
- Temp to perm opportunity
- A call out rota of only 1 in 7
- Standby payment of £100
- Minimum of 3 hours paid for callout at time and a half
- As much overtime as you like
- Opportunity to work for a company that is growing
- Van provided + fuel card + overtime
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
The ideal candidate:
You will be an experienced maintenance electrician and have extensive experience in building services maintenance on commercial buildings ; you will also have worked on commercial contracts as this will form the majority of your work, this is covering health centres, schools and commercial offices.
This role will see you working autonomously and at times providing advice to lesser qualified maintenance engineers so it is essentially you are fully competent in your profession. This team has a real "muck in together" attitude so a real team spirit will get you far!
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical (or equivalent)
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Be able to fault find effectively on various types of equipment.
If you are interested in this role then don’t hesitate, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link