£34k - 36k per year + overtime
about 1 month ago
Are you an electrical maintenance engineer looking for a static role with a global FM service provider in Oxfordshire? If so this could be a great role for you.
As a qualified electrical maintenance engineer, working as part of a team, you will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance across the site. An on-site vehicle is available for transporting tools and equipment if required.
Additionally you can be assured of stability; the company is a leader in the FM world and we have been working with them for many years.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary between £34,000 - £36,000 and overtime availability
- Convenient work hours of 8am to 4.30pm
- 25 days holiday plus stats
- An opportunity to work for an established global company in the FM industry
- An interesting and expansive estate to maintain
- A static site meaning no more driving and getting stuck in traffic - enjoy the work / life balance
What you’ll need
- 3+ years experience of electrical maintenance within commercial or industrial buildings - this is open to candidates who have either static or mobile experience
- You’ll need to have an electrical qualification such as C&G Level 3 2330 or 2360
- 18th Edition
- You MUST be able to obtain clearance and will undergo DBS check
- Have understanding of SLA agreements and able to work towards meeting them
- A positive attitude and ability to liaise directly with the client
IPAF & PASMA qualifications would also be ideal for this role.
What happens next?
If you are an experienced maintenance electrician based in the Oxford area please get in touch and we can discuss the opportunity in more detail. Alternatively please send me a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org