£39k - 44k per year + Overtime
about 1 year ago
Are you a maintenance electrician looking for a static site role on a large estate with multiple buildings ensuring no 2 days are the same? If you are interested in joining a highly respected FM service provider then please read about this great new permanent opportunity in East London.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of circa £40k with great opportunities to boost your OTE with good overtime rates and availability
- Immediate interview available for a permanent opportunity
- Working in a critical environment with a team that will genuinely develop your skillset and career
- Plenty of opportunities to attend various courses to obtain further qualifications and tickets
- Static site near Canary Wharf - easily commutable and no travel required from the site
- Continental shift pattern - Days & Nights
- On-site canteen
- Free on-site parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for an electrical maintenance engineer that has experience either on a critical or blue chip client site and is confident with reactive repairs and PPMs.
As a maintenance electrician you’ll be on-site at a critical estate as part of a maintenance team, you’ll be carrying out a mixture of PPMs and reactive maintenance on emergency lighting and fire alarms switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting etc. You will also be required to assist the wider team by carrying out additional tasks to the likes of AHUs, FCUs, basic plumbing, pumps and generators etc. It would be an advantage if you are CP or AP qualified and accredited.
What you’ll need:
- 18th Edition
- Electrical Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry
- Health and Safety Training
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Experience of maintaining critical systems such as UPS
- HNC Building Services or equivalent
- Supervisory experience for future development
- L8 Domestic water treatment
The interview process can take up to 2.5hrs and you can expect a technical test, as well as a site tour and interview. This wikll give you a better understanding of the site and requirements and it will also mean a quick decision following the interview.
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work in a fast-paced environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.