£15.38 - 20.00 per hour + free parking
about 1 year ago
Monday 2nd March
If you are immediately available , based in or around Watford and looking for a contract within a very diverse challenging site then this is the perfect role for you!
I am currently recruiting for a service provider who maintain multiple retail contracts across the country. They are looking for a multi skilled engineer with an electrical bias to provide cover for at least a month with a high possibility of this being extended. This role will be based on a static site in Watford , a fresh modern working environment with free parking.
As an experienced maintenance electrician you will be required to carry out reactive repairs not only for electrical but also plumbing and carpentry biased tasks. This is a role where there will be lots of interaction with the public so you must be happy to help customers with their enquiries even if you are halfway up a ladder!
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate of upto £20.50ph
- Immediate start with long term opportunities opportunities
- Working on a site where every day will be different and there is plenty to do
- Day shift patterns
- On-site canteen and shops
- Free on-site parking
What you’ll need:
- City & Guilds within a relevant engineering principle.
- Mechanical & Electrical Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry
- Health and Safety Training
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedule
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking to work for a rewarding and exciting business, then please apply with your CV today, detailing full work history and qualifications, and if you fit the bill I’ll be in touch to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity.