£30k - 32k per year + overtime
about 1 year ago
Are you an electrical maintenance engineer looking for a static role with a global FM service provider then this could be the role for you.
As a qualified electrical maintenance engineer, working as part of a team, you will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance across the site. An on-site vehicle is available for transporting tools and equipment if required.
Additionally you can be assured of stability; the company is a leader in the FM world and we have been working with them for many years.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive rate of £32,000 and overtime availability
- Convenient work hours of 8am to 4.30pm
- No call out or shifts
- An opportunity to work for an established global company in the FM industry
- On-going training and development opportunities
- An interesting and expansive estate to maintain
- A static site meaning no more driving and getting stuck in traffic - enjoy the work / life balance
What you’ll need
- Experience of electrical maintenance within commercial or academic buildings - this is open to candidates who have either static or mobile experience
- You’ll need to have an electrical qualification such as NVQ Level 3 or similar and 17th or 18th Edition
- You MUST be able to obtain clearance and will undergo DBS check
- Have understanding of SLA agreements and able to work towards meeting them
- A positive attitude and ability to liaise directly with the client
If like me you are excited about this opportunity; we have the ability to arrange a telephone interview quickly, so please respond with your CV asap to email@example.com