£20 - 21 per hour + overtime
10 months ago
Temp to perm
If you are an experienced Maintenance Electrician and have recently finished a contract earlier than expected and looking for a temp to perm opportunity paying up to £21 per hour then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
They are looking for a Maintenance Electrician with a current DBS to start as soon as possible solely to concentrate on PPM works , emergency light and fire alarm testing and with steady working hours of Monday to Friday 8am til 5pm what have you got to lose? This site is very easy to get to with it being on the Northern line and then a 2 minute walk from the tube station
What’s on offer?
- An excellent hourly rate equivalent of upto £21 per hour with self employed methods of payment available
- Immediate start role with temp to perm opportunity
- Plenty of overtime and the opportunity go get on the on call rota
- A health centre with plenty of opportunities for training and progression
- Accessible via Northern line and a 2 minute walk away from the tube station
- Static sites meaning no more parking!
- Attractive working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
As a Maintenance Electrician, you’ll be working on a static site carrying out reactive and planned maintenance as well as plant room and generator works associated with a hospital
Your position will involve some pre-scheduled PPMS, but there will also be lots of opportunity to get involved on the more exciting reactive maintenance and some minor install work. This position is to carry out a variety of works and is starting immediately with an end date of the end of January with potential of future works.
- You’ll ideally be apprentice trained, but if not you’ll need a minimum of an Electrical NVQ2 as well as 17th/18th Edition
- You’ll need to be a people person – this is a client facing role, so you’ll be friendly and willing to go the extra mile to keep customer satisfaction levels high
- You MUST have a current enhanced DBS due to the nature of the site
SO… this is your opportunity to break away from the big Facilities and maintenance companies and give yourself a better work / life balance, and better than market average pay. Apply ASAP to be considered for this exceptional position.