£14.00 - 14.35 per hour + van , mobile , pda and overtime
over 1 year ago
Temp to perm
Monday 4TH November
If you are looking for local work with 80% of it in Leeds and the rest of it no further than Wakefield. With a van, fuel card as well as a call out rota of only 1 in 6 and opportunities available for career progression then this is the role for you! This company has a fantastic opportunity for a multi skilled engineer with an electrical bias to join them as part of their exciting growth.
What’s in it for you?
- Multitude of contracts so you will never be bored
- Local work around Leeds
- Hourly rate equivalent of 30k with self employed methods of payment available
- Temp to perm opportunity
- A call out rota of only 1 in 6
- As much or as little overtime as you like (within reason)
- Opportunity to work for a company that is growing
- Van provided + fuel card + overtime
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
The ideal candidate:
You will have extensive experience in Electrical Maintenance; you will also have worked on commercial contracts as this will form the majority of your work, this is covering health centres, schools and commercial offices.
This role will see you working autonomously and at times providing advice to lesser qualified engineers so it is essentially you are fully competent in your profession
You will be used to working in a customer facing environment and hold outstanding customer service skills
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical (or equivalent)
- 17th or 18th Edition
- Ideally hold your IPAF and PASMA
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Be able to fault find effectively on various types of equipment.
If you are interested in this role then don’t hesitate, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link