£30k - 33.5k per year
over 1 year ago
We are recruiting for a static electrical maintenance engineer o work in a hospital in Archway. This is a longstanding contract for one of our clients, which is currently in a period of heavy project implementation with a lot of work to keep you busy.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of 33,500 per annum
- Split days alternating between a week of 8-5, and a week of 11-8, meaning more flexibility to attend appointments out of work time without having to book holiday
- A great team who work hard and play hard – they are tight knit, work well together and have a laugh whilst they do their jobs
- Static position in North London which is easily accessible via the Northern line
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplined team in which your role will be to performing some basic installation work of lighting and ballasts, electrical PPMs as well as maintenance to some motors and reactive maintenance too. You’ll be based on a large static site, with large levels of public footfall and at times will be required to interact with the general public. This is a split day shift which consists of week 1 – 8am to 5pm, and week 2 - 11am to 8pm. You will be put on a clal out rota of 1 in 4 which you will receive £100pw standby and a minimum of 4 hours paid at overtime rates when called out, with travel paid door to door.
It is easily commutable from – Harringay, Crouch end, Camden, Holloway, Barnet, Hampstead etc.
- You will need to be electrical qualified – with 18th edition or working towards it
- You will be experienced in basic installations and electrical maintenance too, you’ll need a minimum of level 2 and ideally level 3 NQV/ City & Guilds Electrical Installations
- Easy access to North London – either by your own means, or public transport
Interviews are being held WC 22nd July in Archway with the supervisor nd the manager for this contract and can quickly be turned into offers for the right candidate. If you’re looking for local work in a friendly environment, please apply today with your CV to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk for more information and to be considered for this role.