£30k - 35k per year
almost 2 years ago
Are you an experienced Maintenance Electrician, looking to work for a great FM provider who is building momentum within the sector? Do you want to work for a company that are retaining contracts whilst growing the wider business? If so please read the details below and apply with your CV to Jacobm@thornbaker.co.uk
I am looking for a multi-skilled, electrically biased engineer for a mobile role covering a large patch which is predominantly based around Reading, but can stretch as far as Solihull to the North and Portsmouth to the South. You’ll be attending various client sites, to do both reactive maintenance and PPMs to electrical plant as well as HVAC equipment and doing any other ad-hoc tasks such as basic plumbing. Usual hours are Monday – Friday, 8-5, and you’ll also be placed on the on call rota, with any overtime being paid at time and a half.
The role is commutable from Reading, Slough, Swindon, Newbury, Farnborough, Oxford and the surrounding areas.
What you’ll need
- 18th edition and time (or working towards with a current 17th edition certificate) and served electrical apprenticeship as well as experience in a similar building services or multi-skilled role
- 2391 Test and Inspect would be a massive benefit
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a variety of sectors, particularly in commercial office blocks and blue chip clients
- A full UK Driving license
What you’ll get in return:
- A basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum and the opportunity to increase your earnings with time and a half paid on any overtime you do
- Travel paid after your first/last hour
- Fully expensed company van, as well as PDA and mobile phone
- The opportunity to work on well-known UK brands and the stability of working for a company who retain their contracts
If this sounds like you then I want to hear from you. Send me your CV with your up to date career history, detailing your qualifications, and if you’re a good fit I will give you a call to progress your application.