£34k - 36k per year + Van, fuel card, 23 days holiday
about 1 year ago
Are you a Maintenance Electrician, looking to work for a rising star in the FM industry, in a rewarding position? Are you looking for career move in which you can make a big impact on exciting and varied contracts? Then I want to hear from you!
I am looking for a Maintenance Electrician for a mobile role, covering sites in the South West – Mostly around Bristol, Gloucester, Weston-super-Mare, Swindon, Taunton etc. You’ll be working in a variety of commercial buildings, some of which have public footfall, will need to be adaptable and customer facing in order to be able to keep up.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a fast becoming big player in the FM industry – they’re winning and retaining lots of contracts. Recently lots of new staff have been taken on and are genuinely enjoying working for a company who offer internal progression and stability in contracts.
- A excellent starting salary of £34,000 - £36,000 per annum, plus overtime which is paid at time and a half for the first four hours and double time after this.
- Travel time is paid from sites, you just need to do your first and last half hour on your own time
- A company van, which will most likely be a Transit, with tools and PPE Provided
- A very generous 23 days holiday, healthcare entitlement after a length of service and contributory pension
This is a new position that has been created to cope with the workload coming in. You’ll split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance on electrical and air conditioning equipment. The work is spread from across the South West – realistically the sites are located between Plymouth and Birmingham and you could also be in Cardiff and on the M4 corridor, so ideally you’ll be located in Bristol giving you easy access to all these locations. Due to the nature of the contracts you must be flexible as from time to time you’ll be required to go further afield when on call-out for instance.
What you’ll need
- Experience of Electrical maintenance within commercial buildings – you’ll need a minimum of your 17th edition and ideally have been trained via an indentured apprenticeship (City & Guilds/NVQ level 2/3 etc.)
- If you also have your F-Gas Certificate this will give you an edge, however is not essential by any means
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of the SLA agreements in place for the contract
- A full clean UK driving license – this is a mobile role so cannot be considered without
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
This is a brand new job, which has been created as a result of more and more work coming in, and as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interview will likely be one stage, and can be turned around quickly, so if you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk, and you could be starting your next role as early as next month!