£34k - 36k per year + 25 days holiday, healthcare, enhanced pension
over 1 year ago
Are you experience in electrical maintenance within commercial environments, and looking to work for a professional outlet where you can really progress your career? Do you take pride in your work and want to work somewhere that you can make a difference? I am looking for an experienced Electrician for a unique role within an exciting operation in Woking.
You’ll be key in diagnosing electrical faults on a Network CHP as well as working in plant rooms. After this you’ll be completing the relevant paperwork and reports and make sure this is all recorded within the company’s IT system. You’ll be part of a small but perfectly formed team, who really take pride in their work, and will be actively encouraged to skill yourself up in order to progress within the ranks. You’ll have a stable working patter on Monday – Friday, 7-4.30 and it’s rare that you’ll ever need to stay much later than this, but if you do you’ll benefit from the overtime rate at time and a half.
- You’ll already have your Electrical NVQ Level 2 and 18th edition as a minimum, and be experienced in carrying out electrical maintenance in commercial environments.
- Ideally you’ll have 2391 Test and Inspect and Low Voltage experience
- A full UK driving license is required
- You’ll be well presented and comfortable navigating your way round IT systems.
- If you’ve got any experience of CHP (Combined Heating and Power) then this would help, but if not it’s something you can pick up along the way.
- The ideal person will be located within a 30 minutes commute of Woking
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll benefit from a salary of £34,000 – 36,000 as well as a healthy pension pot, and a company mobile phone
- 25 days holiday plus an enhance pension package
- Company health insurance
- Job security – you’ll be working direct for the client, so there’s no risk of losing the contract and being out of a job at short notice
- The company offers real opportunities for progression – The opportunity to train as HVAP – paid for by the employer
- A nice and professional working environment within a highly skilled team who offer support and
Send your CV to me today and if you’ve got the right skills, the line manager can turn around interviews and offers within a matter of days, so you can start the next step on your career sooner rather than later!