£34k - 36k per year + company van, fuel card, over time
over 2 years ago
Are you an Electrical Maintenance engineer, looking to work on a really high profile contract in London? Then I want to hear from you!
I am looking for a Maintenance Electrician for a mobile role, covering sites across London. You’ll be working in commercial buildings, across a couple of high security contracts so the role is needs someone adaptable and driven in order to be able to keep up.
This is a new position that has been created as a result of a new contract win. You’ll split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance purely within commercial buildings.
What you’ll need
- Experience of electrical maintenance within commercial buildings – you’ll need to have a minimum of an electrical City & Guilds Level 2/3
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of theSLAagreements in place for the contract
- Ideally experience with L8/Legionella awareness
- A full clean UK driving license – this is a mobile role so cannot be considered without
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
- The ability to obtain security clearance as you’ll be working from time to time on a high security contract
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a fast becoming big player in the FM industry – they’re winning and retaining lots of contracts. Recently lots of new staff have been taken on and are genuinely enjoying working for a company who offer internal progression and stability in contracts.
- Salary of £34-36k per annum, plus overtime which is paid at time and a half for the first four hours and double time after this.
- Travel time paid after first and last half an hour
- A company van, which will most likely be a Transit, with tools and PPE Provided
- A generous 23 days holiday, healthcare entitlement after a length of service and contributory pension
- Regular working hours – Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- Your first 6 months will involve a callout rota of 1 in 5 weeks, but after that you’ll be taken off which means no more putting your life on hold for a week at a time
This is a brand new job, which has been created as a result of a new contract win, and as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interview will likely be one stage, and can be turned around quickly, so if you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk, and you could be starting your next role as early as next month!