£13 - 16 per hour
20 days ago
Are you an experienced maintenance assistant with joinery experience looking to work for an exciting company, where you can develop your skills further and be part of a valued team from as soon as Monday?
Do you have experience fixing doors and locks and general maintenance tasks? Are you available immediately for a fantastic opportunity on a static site in Beeston. If you are a time served joiner or a qualified joiner then apply via the link or send your CV to email@example.com today to discuss your experience and an immediate start!
I am recruiting for an experienced joiner to carry out maintenance tasks on a large estate such as fixing doors and locks and fabric maintenance. This role will be going on until at least August potentially longer and is starting ASAP
What’s in it for you
- An hourly rate of £13phh Please note this is a PAYE rate , CIS rate will be £15-£16ph
- Working hours of Monday - Friday 830am - 5pm
- A static site with parking and great transport links
- A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
- A varied role within a company who has lots of projects running concurrently, so you’ll never be bored
- The opportunity to secure a permanent position after 13 weeks
- Continuity and stability of work
- Weekly pay guaranteed every Friday - No more chasing invoices!
The company is a well-established growing company, having been going from strength to strength over the years. They are a facilities management company who specialise in Facilities maintenance within the educational sector! We have worked with them for over 10 years and can honestly say they are fantastic to work with they are incredibly down to earth whilst maintaining a brilliant level of professionalism. They have excellent processes in place meaning the operations are smooth and organised meaning your day is structured and organised.
- You’ll be working independently under the maintenance supervisor, so you’ll be happy to manage your own workload
- You MUST have your own transport in order to pick up materials from the builders merchants (paid for by the company)
- You must have proven experience of tiling and regrouting kitchens and bathrooms or joinery biased tasks on a large scale
- You’ll be customer focussed, and happy to go the extra mile for customers when required
- You will have experience carrying out the listed tasks either on sites or for maintenance companies
- You will utilise your years of experience to carry out the work to a high standard
This is an immediate start so apply the via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this fantastic opportunity. If you do not have the experience, certificates required you will not be successful