£24.5k per year + benefits
about 2 years ago
Are you tired of doing more travelling than actual maintenance work?
Does the sound of working for a professional outfit that look after their employees appeal to you?
This fantastic opportunity may just be what you have been looking for:
One of our long standing clients is looking for a maintenance engineer to join their flagship site in Nottingham; this company is one of our firm favourites namely because they have an outstanding management team who treat all their employees incredibly well!
Do have the following experience?
If you have worked within FM as a maintenance engineer carrying out planned and reactive works this could be the role for you! We need someone who is plumbing and water quality bias as this will form the majority of your work in the early stages.
Experience is other maintenance such as carpentry or painting and decorating will also hold you in good stead
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £24,500, working a 37.5 hour week
- A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
- The opportunity to work on a prestigious, interesting, exciting site
- A varied role within a company who has lots of projects running concurrently, so you’ll never be bored
- They will train you in several areas so plenty of room for growth
- The opportunity to progress your career for the long term
You’ll be based in Nottingham working day to day you will be required to carry out reactive and planned plumbing works but also be prepared to carry out other maintenance tasks whether they be carpentry based or even the odd bit of painting. You will be working as part of a maintenance team covering the large site on both a planned and reactive basis predominantly looking after plumbing works.
- The role will involve a variation of tasks so you will need to be diverse
- You MUST be multi skilled with the ability to carry out reactive tasks from plumbing to carpentry based jobs
- You’ll be customer focussed, and happy to go the extra mile when required to do so
- It is essential you have a qualification in plumbing as this will form the majority of your work
They are looking to get interviews arranged ASAP so if you do want to be considered for this role please apply with your CV via the link or send it to email@example.com