£12 - 13 per hour
over 1 year ago
Temp to perm
Looking for an immediate start on a prestigious site? Perfect role for someone who is subcontracting or has just finished a temporary position. This job starts ASAP and is going to be on a temp to perm basis.
This company is an educational site in the Stratford area who are looking for a maintenance assistant to complete a number of multi trade snagging jobs for them across the large site.
Ideally you will be experienced in multi trade and have worked in a maintenance background
This is a site I have been working with for 2 years and can honestly say they are one of the best ! All of the management and maintenance team are very friendly , welcoming and truly invest their time in you! One of their engineers has even been recently promoted to regional maintenance manager so the possibilities and opportunities are endless!
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a company who treats their staff very well and often asks for the same engineers back for future projects
- Attractive working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Immediate start with a temp to perm opportunity
- A fantastic company that will train and develop you
- Self employed methods of payment available
- Hourly rate of between £13-14ph
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates must have;
- Experience painting & decorating
- Experience carrying out works from a snagging list
- Experience carrying out a multi trade role
Experience of working within a commercial property maintenance environment would also be highly desirable.
You may have experience of the following: Facilities Maintenance , Labouring.
How To Apply
Apply with your CV (ideally in Word format if possible) - stating clearly why you are suitable for this role, and your full work history in chronological order. Please remember to include your phone number!
This is a temp to perm contract
What Happens Next
We will read your CV and determine from your work history, skills and experience if you are suitable for short listing. If you do not have the relevant level of experience, you will receive an email stating that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are short-listed, you will receive an email and a call from one of our consultants within one week. If you do not answer or respond we will try one more time, after which we will assume you are no longer interested and we will withdraw your application from the process.