£12.00 - 12.29 per hour
about 2 years ago
Temp to perm
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the UK's leading educational maintenance company on one of their new build sites in East London. They are looking to get a maintenance assistant started from the 9th of September with a view to go permanent.
We have been working with this company for almost 10 years and have successfully placed numerous engineers and maintenance assistants all of which have absolutely loved working with this company , some of which have even been promoted!
We are looking for a handy person to join our maintenance client at one of their educational sites in East London , the company is looking for someone to start from Monday 9th September for a temp to perm opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
- Hourly rate of £12.29ph with self-employed methods of payment available
- Static site
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Stable working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 430pm with some callout needed
- The opportunity to develop your maintenance career
- Ongoing basis
- Opportunity to work in a fantastic maintenance environment
- Carrying out building upkeep, changing towel rails , mirrors and resealing in bathrooms
- Reactive maintenance work such as fixing leaks , unblocking toilets , putting up new shelving and painting
- This role is working Monday - Friday 8am - 430pm
You must have maintenance experience and have worked in an FM environment previously , it would be a huge advantage if you have a DBS
This is an urgent requirement with the company needing to get someone started Tuesday 28th August
If you have previous administration experience and are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting company, then please click the apply button or send details of your full career history and qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org