£22.7k per year
08444 060 086
10 days ago
New Permanent Opportunity - Facilities Maintenance Assistant - £22,713.60
If you are an experienced Facilities Maintenance Assistant with experience of PAT testing, in the Exeter area looking for an immediate start into a permanent role with stable working hours and an enviable workplace then look no further!
What's in it for you?
- Basic salary of up to £22,713.60
- Monday - Friday, 08:00- 5:00pm
- 1 in 4 Saturday morning
- Excellent working environment
- Training and support for career development, company will put you on your PAT testing course
- An opportunity to join a leading FM service provider on a long term and stable contract
About your role:
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Assistant with a positive mind set and a can do attitude, for a leading FM company. Based on 1 site initially during training period, after that it will be a mobile position in and around the Exeter area.
As a Facilities Maintenance Assistant you will spend your time PAT testing, ensuring rooms are prepared for meetings, help with furniture moves, and carry out compliance such as fire alarm testing etc. as well as completing basic building maintenance such as but not limited to, changing lights, building repairs, painting.
- Previous experience in a facilities/maintenance role within a commercial environment and PAT testing
- PAT testing qualification is desirable, however company will put you on a course if no formal qualification has be completed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great planning and organising skills
- Able to prioritise and ensure tasks are done efficiently
- Attention to detail and works accurately
If this opportunity sounds like a great match for you and you have worked in the FM industry as a Facilities Maintenance Assistant then please apply with your CV today!