£10.50 - 10.50 per hour
18 days ago
12-week temporary opportunity - Maintenance Assistant - Lancaster - Starting 4th July
Are you an experienced Maintenance Assistant with a background in building maintenance, looking to work for an exciting company, where you can develop your skills further and be part of a valued team?
Do you have experience completing maintenance jobs in perhaps an office or hotel environment? Are you available from the 4th July - 9th of September for a fantastic opportunity on a static site in Lancaster? If this sounds of interest, then please apply via the link today.
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of up to £10.50ph
- Working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 430pm
- 3 months work
- A static site with parking and great transport links
- A company who will value and support you during your time with the business
- A varied role within a company who has lots of projects running concurrently, so you'll never be bored
- Weekly pay guaranteed every Friday - No more chasing invoices!
The company is a well-established professional organisation, who have been going from strength to strength over the years. They are a facilities management company who specialise in facilities maintenance within the educational sector. We have worked with them for over 10 years and can honestly say they are fantastic to work with they are incredibly down to earth whilst maintaining a brilliant level of professionalism.
This role is to work on a static site in Lancaster with multiple buildings on the estate
Day to do you will be required to tend to any general maintenance tasks which can include
- General building maintenance
- Fixing leaks and lighting
- Putting up shelving and fixing doors
- Re bedding of copping stones
- Slab replacement and repairs
- Fencing repairs and replacement
- Jet washing of pathways and buildings
- Clearing of gully's
- External painting
- General gardening duties where required .
- You'll be working independently under the maintenance supervisor, so you'll be happy to manage your own workload
- The role will involve a variation of tasks so you will need to be happy to undertake a range of maintenance duties
- You'll be customer focussed, and happy to go the extra mile for customers when required
- You will have experience carrying out the listed tasks either on site or for maintenance companies
- You will utilise your years of experience to carry out the work to a high standard
This role is starting on the 4th July so please apply the via the link today.