£22k per year
about 2 months ago
Permanent Opportunity – Maintenance Assistant - £22,000 - Bournemouth
Are you currently in a Maintenance Assistant / Handyperson / Fabric Engineer role and are looking for a new challenge at a single site location in Bournemouth? If so, this could be the role you are looking for.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £22,000 per annum
- Static site working Monday – Friday 40 hours per week – 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm
- Opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading accommodation providers
- Ability to increase your earnings through call out – Currently 1 in 3 and overtime available.
As a Maintenance Assistant you will carry out a wide range of planned and reactive maintenance tasks. Your duties will include:
- Changing taps
- Putting up shelving
- Tiling and silicone sealing
- Fixing doors and locks
- Changing bulbs
- General maintenance tasks as required
You should have:
- Experience in a maintenance role.
- A wade range of maintenance skills including joinery, plumbing & decoration.
- Experience working in a client/customer facing role.
Due to the nature of the site, you will need to obtain an Enhanced DBS
My client is a highly progressive and professional company who provide high quality environments for their clients. They are currently investing heavily into their working environment to ensure they remain at the forefront of their industry and to provide their customers with first class facilities.
This role is based in Bournemouth.
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Assistant, Handyperson, Fabric Engineer, Fabric Technician.