£22.5k - 25k per year + pension + healthcare
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Assistant with a background in Industrial or Commercial environment - excellent permanent role available in Oxford
If you are tired of travelling from site to site or working in a role where you feel undervalued then take a minute to look at this great static maintenance assistant role. You will be working in a maintenance team on a large estate working with a global facilities management provider. You will get involved with a wide range of tasks including basic mehcanical and electrical maintenance, meter readings, L8 Flushing and temperature checking.
What’s in it for you?
- Basic salary of £22,500 - £25,000
- Annual leave of 33 days
- Pension and private medical
- Working on a static site meaning no more driving and getting stuck in traffic - enjoy the work / life balance
- Chance to work with a Global FM service provider
Interviews will be held next week via Teams for this permanent maintenance assistant role; successful candidates will have the following:
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- A great “can do” attitude - we're looking for people who can walk into a building, spot problems and maintenance issues and get them fixed with little fuss.
- A background (and ideally a qualification) in electrical or mechanical maintenance, with good all round maintenance skills.
- A good level of personal presentation and communication - you'll be working in client premises that will require a good ability to talk and build relationships with the tenants and occupiers of the buildings you'll be working in.
- You must be able to pass security clearance.
IPAF and PASMA qualifications would also be ideal for this position
You may have experinece in Facilities management, Building Services, M&E Maintenance, HVAC Maintenance.
What happens next?
If you are an experienced maintenance assistant based in the Oxford area please get in touch and we can discuss the opportunity in more detail. Alternatively please send me a copy of your CV to email@example.com