£50k - 55k per year + Health Insurance, 34 days holiday
0844 406 0086
11 months ago
Are you a strong Facilities Management M&E Manager with good knowledge of maintenance engineering? Are you a go-getter with the ability to speak to client from all backgrounds and over deliver on your promises? We are looking for an experienced M&E manager to join a leading FM service provider managing a National client to be based on a high profile and contract within London.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £50,000 - £55,000
- Excellent holiday allowance of 26 days plus bank holidays
- After 12- 18 months service you will also be entitled to various enhanced benefits including Private Healthcare, pension scheme etc.
- The opportunity to be part of a large and stable business who are in the midst of a significant period of growth
What are they looking for?
- You’ll be Mechanically qualified – preferably via an apprenticeship scheme
- You’ll need experience in a similar FM M&E Manager position – having overseen planned and reactive maintenance for multi-site operations
- You’ll be patient and solution focussed, as well confident communicator who can remain polite and professional in all scenarios
- This is a fast paced contract in which you’ll need to react quickly according to the client’s needs
- A background in managing public sites would be highly advantageous
- You need to be technically competent and able to communicate with engineers from all backgrounds
You’ll be covering 3 sites in London. These are 3 large central sites as part of a larger network of 5 UK based sites. You’ll be working closely with contracts managers, who deal with different elements of the contracts; Your team will be comprised of engineers who work across all the sites. You’ll need to quote the client for any works outside of scope of the usual contract, as well as being the main point of contact with the client for M&E planned and reactive works.
Due to the seniority and importance of this role, there will be a 2 stage interview process. The interviews will be held week commencing 13th January.
If you’ve got experience as a multi-site FM M&E Manager and are looking to take on an exciting new challenge, then please send your CV to email@example.com for further consideration and to move your application forwards.