£60k - 70k per year + Excellent benefits package
0844 406 0086
almost 2 years ago
If you are a M&E Manager with experience of managing engineering teams across high-end commercial office space then please take a moment to read about this new opportunity. This role would see you working for an award-winning organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £60,000 - £70,000
- Holiday entitlement of 33 days per annum
- Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, Income Protection
- Option for Group Pension Scheme
- Access to a suite of discounts with leading retailers
As the M&E Manager you will have an incredibly varied role. Working Monday - Friday you will be responsible for the effective management of a portfolio of high-end commercial properties in London.
Your primary role will be to ensure that they the portfolio is managed and maintained to the highest possible standard at all times and that the tenants receive unrivalled service levels. You will work extremely closely with the Building Managers and other stakeholders to provide MEP direction and assistance.
Also of vital importance is the health & safety of not only the tenants but also the staff under your supervision across the portfolio. It also goes without saying that customer service is paramount in this position as is the ability to manage a wide cross-section of stakeholders.
You should possess the following experience:
- A HNC, equivalent or higher qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- An IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
- Experience of managing technical budgets.
- Experience of managing high-end corporate office space.
- An ability to report, present and chair stakeholder meetings.
Candidates with a property related qualification such as RICS are also highly desirable.
An award-winning highly respected and professional organisation are currently experiencing an exciting period of sustained growth due to significant development across their portfolio.
This role is commutable from East London, Stratford, Barking, East Ham and Canning Town.
This is an immediate requirement and interviews can be arranged at short notice for candidates who meet the above criteria. Send me your CV to RichardC@thornbaker.co.uk with full details of your career history and qualifications to discuss the role in more detail and potentially get booked in for interview.