£23.5k - 30k per year
almost 3 years ago
Are you an experienced Lettings Officer that thrives in providing a high standard of tenancy service? If so, do not hesitate to apply now!
My client is looking for two experienced lettings officers on a fixed term contract in the Slough area.
**THIS IS A 12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT**
My client manages a large number of homes across London and the South East area, with an aim to have a positive impact on the local community and become the capital’s largest developer of new homes.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary of £23,500-£30,000 dependant upon experience
- £1300 per annum Essential Car User Allowance
- 26 holidays
- Annual bonus – subject to group performance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Investment in your personal and career development
- Other benefits such as healthcare, employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance
You will be responsible for delivering a responsible for delivering a responsive, efficient, high quality and customer focussed lettings service. This will include maximising the revenue on properties and minimising voids whilst delivering excellent customer service and implementing the allocation policy and procedure.
- Must have strong IT skills – MS Office Suite, CRM and internal computer systems and devices
- Previous experience of Lettings or something similar
- Housing sector experience and knowledge (housing and immigration laws, welfare reform and basic understanding of benefit advice)
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload
- Highly developed relationship management
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join one of the capitals largest housing management companies, then please apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you within 48 hours.