£19.00 - 19.25 per hour
over 1 year ago
Temp to Perm opportunity
Are you a Lead Mechanical Building Services Engineer with experience of carrying out Multi Skilled Maintenance across Hospital/Healthcare contracts in the FM/Building Services sector? If you are interested in joining a highly respected FM service provider then please read about this great new temporary to permanent opportunity in North London.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to start employment immediately following interview
- Hourly rate of £19.20 - 40 hours per week
- 23 days + bank holiday per annum
- Working for a highly respected FM service provider company across a large single site estate.
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
You’ll be working across a large single site estate in the healthcare sector in North London. You will be carrying out planned and breakdown maintenance across a wide range of mechanical building services. You will ensure a compliant and effective service is delivered at all times. The role will be split 90/10 between hands on and team leader duties.
You and your team will be carrying out Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) in accordance with the agreed Schedule of Programmed Maintenance across the estates and you will ensure all Engineers Service Reports, PPM sheets, site log books etc. are completed accurately and returned for filling
What you’ll need:
- A Mechanical Engineering qualification – Preferably at ONC level, equivalent or higher
- Experience working in a Hospital or Healthcare environment
- Previous experience of supervising multi skilled hard services engineers
- Experience of operating a CAFM system - Preferably Maximo
- The successful applicant will be required to go through full DBS vetting due to the nature of the estate that you will be covering.
Having IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be highly advantageous as will Medical Gas qualifications
If you have the relevant skills and you’re looking to work in a fast-paced environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and why you think you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held via online vidoe in the first instance.