£38k - 42k per year + Van, fuel card, 24 days holiday
over 1 year ago
Are you looking to work for an employer where you will play an essential part in the team and your hard work will be recognized. Do you have first rate diagnostic skills with a desire to impart your knowledge to other engineers? We are recruiting for a Lead Air Conditioning Engineer for a successful, family owned business, who has been running for 15 years now.
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary of £42,000 per annum
- Company van and fuel card
- Opportunity for overtime – which will be paid at 1.5x on evenings and Saturdays, and double time on Sundays and bank holidays
- 24 days holiday + Stats
- Discretionary bonuses related to company performance – one member of staff has already had her first one before completing a full year!
- You will need to be a fully qualified Air Conditioning engineer – Minimum F-Gas Certificate, and ideally NVQ Level 2/3 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- You will need to have first rate Diagnostic skills and demonstrable experience of reactive maintenance on VRFs,VRVS, Split and multi split units. Any experience with chillers is also highly desirable
- The ability to lead a team and be the go-to engineer for any advice on fault finding – the team is already very established and capable with PPMs but needs someone who can advise the rest of the team and get them up to scratch
You’ll be working with some genuinely prestigious clients which include investment banks, high end residential as well as schools and NHS sites. Sites are located mostly within the M25 and hours are 8 – 4.30 with some flexibility required. You’ll be mostly doing reactive maintenance including fault finding/diagnostics, and be available to take calls from other engineers and advise them with in suitable fixes. You will also be required to do ad-hoc basic maintenance whist on client sites including lamp changes, basic plumbing, and fabric maintenance.
For the right person, this role can move really quickly. Send your CV over with full details of your career history and qualifications to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk for immediate consideration