£40k - 42k per year + car and fuel card
25 days ago
If you are a Senior Air Conditioning Service Engineer based in Cambridgeshire who is looking for their next step then please review this great new opportunity. If you want to be part a highly successful, privately-owned business who are experiencing excellent levels of growth across the UK then this could be your next move. If this does sound like it could be a role for you then please apply today with your CV.
We have worked with this client for a number of years and if you're looking to join a company that truly appreciates their employees, then look no further; we have placed Engineers and Managers within this company who are just as happy in their roles as when they started a number of years ago.
What’s on offer?
- Up to £42,000 + Car
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday (rises every 3 years, up to 30)
- A great company to work for who recognise and appreciate their employees
- Stable and loyal client base
Is this you?
- Are you a highly motivated individual who is able to work with clients and engineers alike?
- An equal balance of technical experience and client management is required for this role
- You will work well under pressure and have strong organisational and planning skills
- A good understanding of customer demands and a passion to deliver excellent customer service will really make you shine out from the rest
- You will come from an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration background.
- Hold your City & Guilds 2079 – FGas.
- Experience of quoting work, issuing RAMS and managing H&S.
- Have the experience and knowledge to be able to support a team of mobile engineers with any technical queries they may have.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
This is a demanding but rewarding role which will require you to use both your client management skills and technical knowledge on daily basis. This role will see you working on a mobile basis however your time will be split between the office and client sites.
You may have experience as a Senior Air Conditioning Engineer, Senior Service Engineer, Deputy Service Manager, Deputy Air Conditioning Manager
What happens next?
This is an urgent role although finding the right candidate is paramount. Interviews will be held over the next week. There will be a 2 stage interview process.