£36k - 37k per year + Bonus + Vehicle + Fuel
about 1 month ago
New permanent opportunity - Lead AC Engineer - Manchester - £37,000
Are you a Lead or Senior Air Conditioning Engineer with experience of supervising multi skilled maintenance engineers across multiple commercial contracts in the FM/Building Services sector? If you are interested in joining a highly respected and growing FM service provider, then please read about this great new permanent opportunity in Manchester and apply today.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to start permanent employment ASAP
- Salary of circa £37,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme for all engineers
- Call out 1 in 7 - 1 in 10 - £50 standby plus £100 for every call out
- Overtime available at X1.5
- 23 days holiday
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding maintenance contractor across commercial properties in Manchester
You'll be working across a variety of commercial contracts in the North West. You will have responsibility for leading a team of dedicated hard services facilities professionals covering electrical, mechanical and HVAC maintenance. You will ensure a compliant and effective service is delivered at all times.
This role is covering estates in the North West which are commutable from Manchester, Salford, Stockport and Stretford.
- Previous experience of supervising multi skilled hard services engineers
- You'll need to be a fully qualified Air Conditioning Engineer - Level 2/3 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, and a valid F-gas certificate are essential
- Ideally you will hold an electrical qualification in addition to your A/C quals.
- A flexible can-do attitude to work that you undertake
- A full clean driving license - this is a mobile position which comes with a vehicle
If you have the relevant skills and you're looking to work in a vibrant environment with a company who can offer job security, then please apply today with your updated CV and I'll get in touch with a view to progressing your application to interview stage.
Interviews for this role will be held week commencing 6th June 2022