£17 per hour
11 months ago
Temp to perm
We are currently working with an outstanding Maintenance Company who are looking to find the best multi-skilled joiners and plasters to join their award winning team for a temp to perm contract starting from Monday 21st of October
If you want to join a company that is not only recognised for the exceptional work they do but also the support and opportunities for progression they provide their employees with this is worth a read:
What’s on offer?
- Hourly rate of 17ph plenty of opportunity for overtime
- Attractive working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Van provided plus fuel card and heaps of overtime
- Working for a company that can offer progression and development
Who are you?
You will be a qualified joiner who has experience working within commercial buildings, specifically on refurb and maintenance works willing and capable of carrying out other repairs such as tiling or basic plastering
This is a fast paced environment so experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines will hold you in good stead
A good working knowledge of health & safety with a flexible approach to work would fit this role
- Carry out installation of fire doors and associated repairs and maintenance in line with company policies, procedures and legislation
- Carry out plastering , carpentry repairs
- Record completed works on the company electronic systems
- Work cohesively with other site trades and internal group companies
- Ensure all installations maintain an efficient use of materials
- Attend meetings, inductions, tool box talks and appropriate training
- Adhere to Health Safety and the Environment processes
- When required take the lead on installation/repair work
- NVQ in carpentry or equivalent
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
A bit more about the company:
This established Building Services Company has been going strong for 10+ years and is still at the forefront of their game today
They have gained a reputable name for themselves through great customer service and excellent workmanship.
Their continued success and low staff turnover ensures you stability and security
They are now looking for a Multi Trade Joiner who has experience working within KPI targets and budget guidelines and to a high-quality standard.
If you are interested in working for a successful and professional company and have the skills and experience required then please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org