£18.00 - 18.75 per hour + overtime and expenses
over 1 year ago
Temp to perm
We are currently working with an outstanding Property Services company who specialise in fire doors and social housing and are looking to find the best multi-skilled joiners to join their award winning team for a brand new temp to perm contract starting ASAP. They have years worth of work as a minimum and will supply you with a van!
If you want to join a company that is not only recognised for the exceptional work they do but also the support and opportunities for progression they provide their employees with this is worth a read:
This is a company I have been working with for just over a year now and they are a fantastic company to work with! The management team are very friendly and approachable who are often on site getting stuck in themselves! Due to their fantastic reputation up North they have recently been awarded the contracts for some very well know social housing providers in the South.
What’s on offer?
- Hourly rate of 18.75ph plenty of opportunity for overtime
- Attractive working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Van provided with fuel card
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Working for a company that can offer progression and development
- Local work with all your jobs pre planned so you know exactly where you are going to be.
- You do need your own van to begin with but you can claim back your mileage
Who are you?
You will be a qualified joiner who has experience working within social housing, specifically on refurb and maintenance works relating to fire doors and willing and capable of carrying out other repairs such as tiling or basic plastering
This is a fast paced environment so experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines will hold you in good stead
A good working knowledge of health & safety with a flexible approach to work would fit this role
- Carry out installation of fire doors and associated repairs and maintenance in line with company policies, procedures and legislation
- Carry out plastering , carpentry repairs
- Record completed works on the company electronic systems
- Work cohesively with other site trades and internal group companies
- Ensure all installations maintain an efficient use of materials
- Attend meetings, inductions, tool box talks and appropriate training
- Adhere to Health Safety and the Environment processes
- When required take the lead on installation/repair work
- NVQ in carpentry or equivalent
- You must have a full clean UK license
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
A bit more about the company:
This established Building Services Company has been going strong for 10+ years and is still at the forefront of their game today
They have gained a reputable name for themselves through great customer service and excellent workmanship.
Their continued success and low staff turnover ensures you stability and security
They are now looking for a Multi Trade Joiner who has experience working within KPI targets and budget guidelines and to a high-quality standard.
If you are interested in working for a successful and professional company and have the skills and experience required then please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org