£30k - 45k per year + vehicle + benefits
about 2 years ago
If you are an experienced Industrial Refrigeration Engineer based in the Midlands area and looking to work for an independent company with an outstanding reputation, this could be for you;
We have a great opportunity to join this highly regarded Refrigeration Engineering Team which offers the following:
- £30,000-£45,000 per annum
- 35 days holidays incl stats
- 8% non-contributory pension
- Company vehicle
- BUPA membership
You may be currently working in a static role and have been considering trying out a field based position or it may be you are looking for a fresh new challenge. If you have experience with Ammonia and Co2 in an industrial environment, this role can offer that and more!
You will be mainly covering the South Lincolnshire and East Midlands area, carrying out PPM and Reactive work on various industrial refrigeration equipment
Some of the main duties in this role are as follows:
- Commissioning, maintenance and servicing of industrial refrigeration
- Plant using NH3
- General experience with HFC systems is preferred but not essential.
To be shortlisted for this position you must have the following experience/skill sets:
- NVQ level 3 or international equivalent
- NH3 handling (C&G2078 - with Ammonia)
- City and Guilds 2079 (or 2078 obtained before 09/03/2009)
- Full understanding of refrigeration principles and fundamentals.
- Full understanding of electrical and electronic circuits and diagrams.
- Display exceptional fault-finding and troubleshooting ability and experience.
- Good communication skills (written & oral)
- Extensive field experience in the industrial refrigeration sector.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with one of the leading companies in refrigeration engineering then apply today
Please do this by clicking apply on this page or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.