£24k - 26k per year
over 1 year ago
Improver (electrical/ mechanical)
I am recruiting for an improver (either electrical or mechanical) for a Building Maintenance company with various contracts inLondon, who pride themselves on customer service and their excellent reputation in the FM industry.
This role is working on a site for a corporate site, who is inMayfair. You will be required to work Monday to Friday, 8 -5 and will working alongside other sit4e engineers who will assist you with learning more of your trade whilst on the job. You’ll get an opportunity to maintain all plant onsite.
- You’ll already have some experience in either a mechanical or electrical capacity, and be looking to expand on this. Any qualifications you already possess are highly desirable, but not essential
- You’ll be personable, proactive and extremely client focussed. If you don’t know the answer to something then you’ll be happy to ask you colleagues or go and find out.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of £26,000 per annum, based on a static site with excellent public transport links
- 20 Shifts holiday per annum, as well as a company pension for which the contributions rise on a yearly basis
- A supportive team, where management respect engineers and operate an open door policy. Management are approachable and always available for a chat. The team is tight knit and work well together
This role is being actively recruited now, and for the right candidates interviews can be arranged at short notice. You’ll be required to attend an interview with the Account Manager and another member of the team as part of the interview process. If you’ve got the right attitude and are looking for a permanent move with an excellent company, then apply today to be considered immediately to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk.