£16 - 20 per hour
almost 2 years ago
10th Of June
If you are sick and tired of driving around Glasgow, looking for parking as well as dragging your tools from one street to another then this static site job is the one for you! This is an immediate start position on a 6 month fixed term with the high possibility of ending permanent.
My client is a highly progressive and professional company who provide high quality retail environments for their clients and customers alike. They are currently investing heavily in to their working environment to ensure they remain at the forefront of their industry and to provide their customers with first class facilities. Due to company growth and restructure my client is currently looking for a HVAC Engineer
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate start with guaranteed 6 months
- The opportunity to work for one of the leading shopping centres in the City
- A fantastic fun , friendly welcoming environment with a team that will look after you and train you
- £16ph which is the equivalent of 34k a year with self-employed methods of payment available
- Plenty of overtime available to boost your earns
- You will be working as a HVAC Engineer carrying out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with the HVAC specification and annual maintenance programme.
- Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximize the operation effectiveness and reliability of the plant and associated systems.
- To ensure company QA and site procedures are adhered to in all aspects.
- Ensure Company & Site, Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works.
- To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call-outs/repairs as required, and requested by management
- Attend site emergencies, outside of normal working hours.
- Carry out tasks within typical plant room environments and at high level, working from platforms and ladders. All access and PPE will be Provided.
- Keep and maintain all company issued tools in a safe and serviceable manner.
- To proactively work towards the continued success and support of the contract with a positive approach.
- Complete any other associated task requested by the management.
- Respond to emergency call-out via team on a Rota basis.
- Weekend working required, (rota basis).
You must have :
Full commercial gas tickets
Previous experience working as a reactive and planned maintenance HVAC engineer
FGAS and 17th or 18th Edition would be desirable