£29k - 31k per year + Van, Fuel card and overtime
over 2 years ago
Due to fantastic reputation and in turn expansion of current contracts and new business wins, one of our clients is looking to take on a HVAC Engineer, to cover sites in the Midlands. They are a supportive company, in which you can hone and develop your skills and grow your career for the long term that is looking to add an engineer to their team, with a flexible attitude and experience within the FM industry.
This role is currently vacant so there is an immediate start for the right candidate!
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £31,000 per annum – with plenty of opportunity of overtime
- Overtime which is paid at 1.5x/2x your usual rate on any work you do before 8am and after 6pm
- 20 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- The opportunity to work for a company that provides fantastic career opportunities
- Callout is 1 in 5 with standby payment of £10 a day and £25 a day at weekends
- Company van & Fuel card
- Paid door to door
This company in its current form is a relatively new company, however the group has history within the industry for over 100 years. They provide national maintenance and installation facility for a wide range of clients across the country and have grown exponentially over the last year and increased their growth of contracts by 60% and employed 19 engineers since Christmas. Some of the engineers that work there have said things such as “this is a company where you are treated as an individual not a number and your opinion really does count” and “ this company is well managed, supportive and a very progressive company. We work really well together and have a great team spirit.”
You’ll be a HVAC Engineer with FGAS and HVAC Qualifications .Working hours are 8 – 5, with overtime being paid at 1.5x/2x the usual rate before and after these times, and travel being paid door to door. This is covering retail and commercial contracts across the midlands but you will never be sent to a job further than an hour’s travel away and with travel paid and door to door paid what have you got to lose? This is carrying out 50/50 servicing and breakdowns and with your jobs planned in the week before you will always know where you are going to be
What you’ll need
- FGAS and a qualification in Air Conditioning
- Commercial Gas tickets would be desirable
- Due to the contracts you must have a DBS in place or be prepared to take one prior to starting
- A positive demeanour, and customer focussed – this is the most important thing… Our client pride themselves on offering exception levels of customer service, and as the face of the business you’ll live and breathe this which will be reflected in your work and communication with clients
- A full clean driving license and the ability to travel
The interviews will be a 1 stage process where you will meet with the Service Manager and you’ll be assessed on your technical competence and attitude. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who takes pride in their work – please apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail and get you booked in for interview ASAP.