£32k - 35k per year + Van and Fuel card
about 1 year ago
Due to fantastic reputation and in turn contract acquisition, one of our key clients is looking to take on a HVAC Engineer, to cover sites in Windermere and Kendal They are a supportive company, in which you can hone and develop your skills and gain knowledge in new areas, that are looking to add an engineer to their team, with a flexible attitude and experience within the FM industry.
This role is currently vacant being supported by the mobile team so there is an immediate start for the right candidate!
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of circa £35,000 per annum –
- Overtime which is paid at 1.5x/2x your usual rate on any work you do before 8am and after 5pm
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic company that provides fantastic opportunities
- Static site meaning no more of your days spent driving around the country!
- No callout or out of works meaning you get your evenings and weekends to yourself!
- Company van (VW Caddy)and fuel card, which you can use for personal use
- Death in Service
Supported by the larger group who have approximately 3000 members of staff, this growing arm of the business has made several acquisitions recently and as a result have grown from a £3.5million turnover to £32 million turnover in the short space of two years. This is a very exciting time to be coming on board as they continue to grow. As an employer they are keen to skill up their engineers in new areas by offering further training and genuine opportunities for internal promotion for those who put the work in.
You’ll be an multi skilled engineer, with your bias in Air Conditioning and Electrical. Working hours are 8 – 5, with overtime being paid at 1.5x/2x the usual rate before and after these times, and travel being paid door to door. The site is the head office of a high end household retailer with the main site being in Windermere and the other a short drive away in Kendal but don’t worry there is a van provided!
What you’ll need
- FGAS and a qualification in Air Conditioning
- Electrically qualified either 17th Edition or NVQ Level 3
- A positive demeanour, and customer focussed – this is the most important thing… Our client pride themselves on offering exception levels of customer service, and as the face of the business you’ll live and breathe this which will be reflected in your work and communication with clients
- A full clean driving license and the ability to travel
The interviews will be a 1 stage process where you will meet with the Service Manager and you’ll be assessed on your technical competence and attitude. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who takes pride in their work – please apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail and get you booked in for interview ASAP.