£36k - 40k per year + Van + fuel card
almost 3 years ago
Are you an HVAC Engineer looking to work for a rising star in the FM industry, in a rewarding position? Are you looking for career move in which you can make a big impact on an exciting and varied contract? Then I want to hear from you!
I am looking for a HVAC engineer for a mobile role, covering central London and the surrounding areas. You’ll be working in commercial premises, largely on retail sites, so the role is very varied and as a result needs someone adaptable and driven in order to be able to keep up.
This is a new position that has been created to cope with the workload coming in. You’ll split your time between both PPMs and reactive maintenance, where generally your tasks will involve seeing to industrial Air Conditioning Units, AHUs, FCUs and Low pressure/Hot Water systems as well as controls and motors. A large proportion of work is in the London area, but due to the nature of the contract you must be flexible as from time to time you’ll be required to go further afield. You’ll be part of a callout rota which will most likely be one week in six.
What you’ll need
- Evidence of working in a similar role – your bias could be AC/ Plumbing or Electrical with an obvious progression into wider HVAC maintenance
- As a minimum you’ll need your F-gas, and ideally 17th edition
- Experience in a similar role, and ideally working for an FM provider so you already understand the importance of the SLA agreements in place for the contract
- A full clean UK driving license – this is a mobile role so cannot be considered without
- A positive attitude and the desire to succeed.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a fast becoming big player in the FM industry – they’re winning and retaining lots of contracts. Recently lots of new staff have been taken on and are genuinely enjoying working for a company who offer internal progression and stability in contracts.
- This position is primed for someone who wants to move into a supervisory position, so quick progression is on the cards.
- Paid travel time after your first and last half hour
- Overtime paid at 1.5x/ 2x your usual rate
- A excellent starting salary of £36,000 - £40,000 per annum, plus overtime which is paid at time and a half for the first four hours and double time after this.
- A company van, which will most likely be a Transit, with tools and PPE Provided
- A 22 days holiday, plus BUPA healthcare, 6% contributory pension
This is a brand new job, which has been created as a result of more and more work coming in, and as a result the company need someone in post as soon as possible. Interview will likely be a quickly turned around telephone interview followed by a face to face, so if you’re looking for an exciting career move, then apply today to Laurab@thornbaker.co.uk, and you could be starting your new role as quickly as August!