£32k per year + call out, standbay & ot pay
19 days ago
It’s not often that a job comes up like this – how would you like to be the data centre engineer responsible for maintaining sites for one of the most beloved UK household brands?
Based in Watford, we’re looking for an experienced HVAC Engineer with data centre experience, who has the positive attitude and cheerful outlook to match this client’s brand image! Whilst you’ll be working for a well respected and well known FM provider, you’ll be regularly interacting with the client, management team and visiting VIP’s so being a ‘people person’ is a must.
The role will involve all aspects of mechanical and HVAC planned and reactive maintenance of the data centre infrastructure, and will be based across three sites on the same estate in Watford. A pool car is available for zipping in between the different buildings, so a driving licence is essential.
Work requests are sent through an app based CAFM system, and you’ll be provided with a smart phone and laptop.
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a household brand name
- Large open plan static site, pleasant working environment (no stuffy portacabins or dark warehouses here!)
- Commitment to training and development from day one, with excellent progression opportunities
- Excellent on call and overtime package to maximise your earnings
- Working alongside a great team, with a friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Based in Watford – no more long commutes and searching for parking in central London!
What happens next?
Once you have applied, one of our expert consultants will get in touch to take you through the registration process where we will explain more about the job and see if it matches your aspirations. There will be a two stage interview process, and depending on your notice period, you can start work straight away.
We are looking for someone to start in this role immediately – interviews can be held straight away from week commencing 7th June, so if you are interested click apply and send us your CV asap!