£15 - 18 per hour + mileage
6 months ago
Are you an experienced Housing Income Officer looking for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking, customer-centric organisation on a 6 month temporary contract in the Chesterfield area? If so please read further about this new opportunity where you have the opportunity to start work on this contract prior to Christmas.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Hourly rate of circa £15.00 per hour
- Mileage rate at 35p per hour
- Opportunity to start work in the next 2 weeks on a 6 month contract
- Chance to work with a great organisation who put their customers and colleagues at the heart of everything they do.
We are working with a highly respected and recognisable social housing organisation based in the North Derbyshire area. They are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity within their Rental Income team due to ongoing works and new projects.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Housing Income Officer you will be responsible for minimising the overall debt from rental income in your assigned area.
You will be responsible for the rental collection in your assigned area and will work closely with tenants to support them in managing their accounts effectively. You will be the first point of contact for any rental issues within your area and will manage all stakeholders accordingly. You will also be required to serve legal notices, prepare and present cases in court as well as carrying out and attending evictions.
This is a customer facing role where effective communication skills are paramount to the success of the role.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You should have
- Significant experience of managing rental income within the social housing sector.
- Full UK Driving licence with access to a vehicle for daily use for customer visits.
- Experience of preparing for and attending court to represent the interests of the organisation.
This role is commutable from Chesterfield, Sheffield, Dinnington, Worksop, Dronfield and Mansfield.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a customer-centric environment then please email your CV or apply via the website today. 1st stage interviews will be held online.