£40k - 45k per year + pension
almost 2 years ago
An incredible opportunity has arisen to join a leading Electrical Contractor/Facilities Management company as a Helpdesk Team Manager. The role is available to commence immediately in the exciting Royal Victoria Docks area ofLondon. Your working hours will be Monday-Friday 8.00am-5.00pm with an hour to enjoy lunch in exciting surroundings. This is a stable, permanent position paying up to a £45,000 salary for the right candidate.
The role itself is managing a busy helpdesk team to make sure the highest levels of customer service, resource management and service delivery are maintained. Ensuring compliance at all times, you will collate and provide reports to the Operations team and Head of Customer Operations. You will take health and safety into consideration whilst ensuring seamless management of contracts.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Operations, your role will include:
- Managing PPM planning in the CAFM system, including sub contractor works
- Conducting monthly planning meetings with Account Managers and Building Services Managers
- Making sure all clients are kept up to date about maintenance visits and all client systems are updated within agreed time frames
- Collating/managing sub contractor PPM reports and making sure PPM schedule is planned/delivered in line with KPIs
- Managing the phone software system
- Planning and managing engineering workforce to ensure work is completed on time
- Tracking engineering jobs and updating CAFM systems as necessary
- Ensuring maintenance works are all within the budget
- Managing client escalations and complaints
- Working within set deadlines within all aspects of the role.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Prior experience in customer facing role
- Previous Line Manager experience
- The ability to manage and motivate helpdesk teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Wonderful IT skills, including CAFM experience
- To be a natural problem solver
- Previous experience of managing engineer tasking
- Ability to work under pressure to time frames/deadlines.
What happens next? If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV and availability to Nic at firstname.lastname@example.org – Successful applicants will be contacted by Nic within 48 hours of initial application.