£23k per year
over 2 years ago
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Helpdesk Team Leader to lead an existing team of Engineer Coordinators with our prestigous client in Smethwick, Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Helpdesk team effectively and ensure compliance across all contracts.
Excellent communication and IT skills are essential, as is a positive can-do attitude. All applicants must be computer literate, have excellent organisational skills, be able to perform under pressure and prioritise workload with a systematic approach. Team Leader / management experience is essential
- Supervisory / leadership experience
- Proven experience of training and developing a high performance team
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi-task
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Previous experience working in FM sector is desirable
- Be a good team motivator.
We’re expecting this role to be popular, so we may need to close the advert early if response is strong so to avoid disappointment, please apply as soon as possible.
Please call Nicola on 07814 516 220 or email your CV outlining your availability and salary expectations to email@example.com