£36k - 40k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you a highly IT literate Customer Services Manager who is looking to head up a team of Helpdesk Team Managers? Do you want to work within a company who offers true progression from within, in a supportive and cohesive environment in Bristol? Due to a restructure, one of our valued clients is looking to appoint a new Helpdesk Service Delivery Manager.
Day to day, you will be responsible to manage and lead a team of helpdesk team managers to deliver high quality performance, values from teams of up to 14, ensuring the helpdesk department is performing in line with service level agreements. The team is operative 24/7/365 and you will be critical in overseeing the general day to day running of this, as well as being actively involved in training, KPI/SLA management, appraisals and health and safety.
- You’ll already be experienced in customer service management, preferably within a helpdesk function
- Experience with CAFM is essential – there will be a lot of systems work including reporting
- You’ll be experienced in leading and managing a team to demanding contact centre metrics and KPI’s
- Strong, proven senior management background with successful helpdesk environment
What you’ll get in return
- As the team works 24/7 we are looking for someone who is happy to take calls out of hours from the team, and if required go into the office to resolve any issues – this will be given back as time in lieu
- A salary of up to £40k – depending on experience
- The opportunity to work within an excellent organisation, with long standing contracts at one of their key sites, who lead the way for the rest of the organisation in terms of setting standards
I am actively recruiting for this position with a view to booking an interview date next week. This is likely to be a one stage interview process, so the role is likely to be snapped up quickly by a stand-out candidate. If you’ve got all the skills required and want to hear more about this fantastic career move, then please forward your CV including full details of your career history and any qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link, and I’ll give you a call to discuss the role further.