over 2 years ago
Temporary leading to permanent
Do you want to work for one of the leading Facilities Management companies in the UK?
My client is looking for an experienced facilities maintenance helpdesk operator to join their fast growing team in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s largest Facilities Management providers!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A temp to perm pay rate of £9.30 per hour then £19,500 salary
- Fantastic busy and social working environment
- Opportunity for training and development
- Great location with excellent transport links
- Ability to work with one of the UK’s most recognisable FM companies
THE ROLE - Helpdesk Operator / Helpdesk Advisor
The successful candidate will effectively be using the planners, allocating engineers and ensuring the completion of tasks in accordance with client’s requirements.
THE CANDIDATE - Are you a Helpdesk Operator or a Helpdesk Advisor?
- Must have excellent organisational skills
- Be computer literate - good Microsoft Word / Excel skills
- Must have good customer service skills and geographical knowledge
- Ideally have experience in scheduling/help desk work in a similar environment
- Experience of working for a Facilities Management or Facilities Maintenance company as a Helpdesk Administrator, Helpdesk Officer, Helpdesk Advisor, Helpdesk Planner or Helpdesk Scheduler or similar
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.