£30k - 32k per year
3 months ago
Do you have experience working on a busy help desk in the Facilities Management industry?
Are you able to work well under pressure? Are you an experienced Help desk Operator with over 3 years experience using Concept?
If this sounds like you and you live in the Canary Wharf or Central London area then please apply now!
This is an immediate permanent requirement, so you will need a strong understanding of working on the CAFM system Concept and experience working in a busy help desk environment.
This global maintenance company are looking for a Helpdesk Operator to join their team to be the sole person for Concept related work so an in depth knowledge of this system is essential.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £32,000 per year
- Attractive working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm
- Training and development
- 40 hours per week
- Immediate permanent opportunity
- Free Parking
- On-site canteen
- Real opportunities to develop your career
If you feel undervalued in your current helpdesk operator position, and are looking to join a company who values staff’s hard work, this could be the move for you. You will be responsible for arranging both pre-planned and reactive maintenance and repairs, generating and delivering quotations, and liaising with sub-contractors to ensure all work and relevant paperwork in completed. This is a fast paced role in a busy company so the ability to work under pressure with a cool, calm manner is essential.
- Issuing and raising PO numbers
- Raising purchase order numbers and processing purchase order ledger invoices
- Managing engineers and their maintenance schedules, both reactive and PPM
- Logging and updating a CAFM system
- Compiling and managing asset registers
- Experience using Concept
- Experience working as a service coordinator in FM
- Must have excellent communication and telephone skills
- Extremely focused and self motivated
- Works well under pressure and able to respond immediately and calmly in a fast moving environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a Help desk Coordinator with experience in Facilities Management to join a highly successful and growing company.
If you think this sounds like you and you are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting company, then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link to be considered. This is a role that could start as early as next week so it is important to apply straight away