£19.7k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you looking to work with a company that offer excellent facilities management and maintenance services to their clients from their office in Kings Langley, with technically gifted engineers and strategic operations and contract managers offering an excellent customer service experience?
My client is looking for an experienced help desk/service desk coordinator to join their team to support current growth. The service desk coordinator will use the CAFM system to schedule all preplanned maintenance and any reactive works.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary of up to £22,000
- Free on site parking
- A fantastic and friendly team
- An opportunity to join a company with fantastic prospects for growth and career development
- Manage your own portfolio of clients who you will work with on a daily basis
- Issuing and raising PO numbers
- Raising purchase order numbers and processing purchase order ledger invoices
- Managing engineers and their maintenance schedules, both reactive and PPM
- Logging and updating a CAFM system
- Compiling and managing asset registers
- Must have experience of multi tasking and prioritising a busy schedule of works
- Must be experienced with raising purchase order numbers and completing invoices
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic levels of customer service
- Pay attention to detail
You may have experience as one of the following: Service desk coordinator, Service desk operator, Service desk administrator, Help desk Coordinator, Help desk operator, Help desk administrator.
This role is an office based position in Kings Langley and is commutable from Hemel Hempstead, Chipperfield and Bricketwood
All sound good? Want to apply? You now have two options:
If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV, or send a full CV direct to my email firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> with the subject as Service desk coordinator.