£14.00 - 14.42 per hour
over 1 year ago
Temp to perm
Do you have experience working on a service desk in the Facilities Management industry?
Are you able to work well under pressure? Do you have over a years experience using Concept?
If this sounds like you and you live in the Canary Wharf or Central London area then please apply now!
This is an urgent requirement, so you will need a strong understanding of working on the CAFM system Concept and experience working in a busy help desk environment.
What’s in it for you?
- An hourly rate equivalent of up to £30,000 per year
- Attractive working hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 430pm
- Training and development
- 40 hours per week
- Immediate start with a temp to perm opportunity
- Free Parking
- On-site canteen
- Real opportunities to develop your career
If you feel undervalued in your current position service coordinator position, and are looking to join a company who values staff’s hard work, this could be the move for you. You will be responsible for arranging both pre-planned and reactive maintenance and repairs, generating and delivering quotations, and liaising with sub-contractors to ensure all work and relevant paperwork in completed. This is a fast paced role in a busy company so the ability to work under pressure with a cool, calm manner is essential.
- Manage your own portfolio of clients who you will work with on a daily basis
- Issuing and raising PO numbers
- Raising purchase order numbers and processing purchase order ledger invoices
- Managing engineers and their maintenance schedules, both reactive and PPM
- Logging and updating a CAFM system
- Compiling and managing asset registers
- Experience using Concept
- Experience working as a service coordinator in FM
- Must have excellent communication and telephone skills
- Knowledge of Vixen or Causeway would be advantageous but is not essential
- Extremely focused and self motivated
- Works well under pressure and able to respond immediately and calmly in a crisis
This is an excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Coordinator with experience in Facilities Management to join a highly successful and growing company.
If you think this sounds like you and you are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting company, then please forward your CV to email@example.com or apply via the link to be considered. This is a role that could start as early as 23rd December so it is important to apply straight away