Immediate start temp to perm role with one of the UK's leading FM providers! If you are looking to start a new contract that could lead to permanent employment and can start straight away then read on and apply today!
Our client is a maintenance company based in Rotherham whom we have worked with for many years , they are looking for 2 experienced Heldpesk Administrators to join their team on a temp to perm basis due to increase in workload. Two of the office team were placed their by us on a temp to perm basis one of which has been promoted to a more senior position, the management team themselves are very down to earth , friendly and welcoming and their offices are clean , modern and a comfortable place to work
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start with temp to perm opportunities
- Paying up to £9.50ph
- Attractive Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm working hours
- Free parking on site
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic company with endless opportunities
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Producing regular reports from the software systems and/or via manual systems such as excel to a high standard in a variety of formats (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Taking incoming calls, and make outgoing calls, to/from clients and customers and respond in an appropriate manner.
- Booking in appointments for engineers
- Using inhouse system to plan in work
- Updating asset/site registers where required and produce asset/site reports for internal and external clients
This role will require someone with:
- Previous Helpdesk or Planning experience
- Highly competent with Excel
- Competent IT user (MS office)
- Experience using Maximo (desirable)
- This role heads up a new team dedicated to a new and critical client contract, proven experience in a similar contact centre role is desirable and is previous industry experience.
- Experience of MS Office and Windows platforms including a good working standard knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience of working with Client systems.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Clear and confident communicator, both verbal and written.
- Ability to analyse data / information to apply to problem solving.
- Self-motivated, calm manner and able to work under pressure.
If you are immediately available and looking for a temp to perm opportunity get in touch with apply via the link