We are currently recruiting for an immediate start temp to perm position for an experienced FM Administrator working in an office in Theale.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm and starting immediately. We are looking for someone experienced within an FM or Helpdesk administration role that has worked on CAFM systems such as Maximo , Vixen , Concept or any other CAFM system as they will train you on their inhouse system.
This is a brilliant position for someone with a strong administration background ideally within the facilities management sector. It is working for a brilliant family run national company whom we have been working with for over 10 years. The management team are incredibly supportive , welcoming and truly value their employees. Due to expansion they are looking to hire someone as soon as possible. You will be part of a fantastic team who will support you throughout your role.
As Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the team and be the first point of contact for any internal and external requests.
You will carry out a number of tasks with excellent customer service along with a proactive work ethic in order to ensure the administrative function is professional, queries are efficiently resolve and deadlines are met.
The roles and responsibilities for an Administrator will be varied and will include, but not be limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for all requests by telephone or email and direct these requests to the appropriate individual, ensuring a consistent and courteous approach is provided at all times.
- Log maintenance jobs on the helpdesk system and allocating jobs to the relevant engineer.
- Administer all user requests, seeking management approval where necessary and appropriate.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate events, meetings and conference calls including arranging meeting rooms, refreshments and any handouts required.
- Provide project administration; update project plans, communicate updates from the Project Manager to the Project Team and arrange meetings.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all necessary information, referring to and sending across to managers on request.
- Raise purchase orders and process invoices using NAV.
- Contact and liaise with suppliers or sub-contractors to ensure the smooth progression of works and payment on invoices.
- Resolve finance queries with suppliers and/or purchasing department.
If you are available immediately and have strong administration experience within FM then please apply via the link as they are looking to telephone interview next week.