£21.5k per year
08444 060 086
about 2 months ago
Permanent Opportunity - Helpdesk Administrator - Bristol - £21,500
Do you have experience in customer service? Do you want to work for a company willing to give you a career not just a job?
We are looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to join this fast-paced Facilities Management Company in Bristol immediately.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Starting salary of £21,500 + benefits
- Fantastic busy and social working environment
- Great team
- Opportunity for training and development
- Shift pattern - 4 days on, 4 days off. 2 days of 7am - 7pm and 2 days of nights 7pm - 7am
THE ROLE - Helpdesk Administrator
The successful candidate will be dealing with a wide range of Facilities Management queries. You will be using the planners, allocating engineers and ensuring the completion of tasks in accordance with client's requirements.
Great customer service is a huge part of the job.
You should have good people skills and be well spoken on the phone.
THE CANDIDATE - Are you a Helpdesk Operator or a Helpdesk Administrator
- Must have excellent organisational skills
- Be computer literate - great Microsoft Word / Excel skills
- Ideally have experience in scheduling/helpdesk work in a similar environment
- Experience in customer service
- Flexibility to work shifts
- Great telephone manner is essential
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link today. Interview will be held over the next week