£27k - 28k per year
over 1 year ago
Help Desk Administrator
Want to work for a company who has stood the test of time and as a result has some of the most prestigious contracts in the city – working in Royal residences? We are recruiting for Help Desk Administrator for the Maintenance Department based in the City of London
What’s on offer?
A basic salary of up to £28,000 per annum
A standard 40 hour week
Working in a very lively, energetic and fun office
25 days holiday + bank hols – giving you an extra week off than the standard
In summary you will ensure all process, policies and procedures are carried out effectively and correctly as per contract by:
- providing administration support for the Contract Managers and all general administration tasks
- maintaining records and spreadsheets including holiday and absence records for planning purposes.
- creating and maintaining asset registers via a CAFM system
- providing finance administration such as invoices, credits and final accounts
- collating and preparing figures for client meetings as requested
The ideal person will be:
- technical minded
- experienced in resource management
- a confident communicator both with internal and external colleagues
- a complete team player
- calm and able to prioritise conflicting work streams. You will have great attention to details
For the right candidate interviews can be turned around very quickly. Please apply as soon as possible and if you’ve got the relevant experience I will get in touch to give you more information with a view to booking in an interview at the head offices in the Strand.