£20k per year
08444 060 086
about 2 months ago
Are you an excellent communicator and administrator? Can you deal with work requests and emergencies in a calm and efficient manner?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading facilities and maintenance provider in the Cambridge area, working in their busy and hard working service desk team. This company is one of the leading employers of choice in the area, with modern office facilities (including free parking!) on an easy to get to business centre, which also has excellent transport links from nearby Cambridge, St Neots, Huntingdon and various nearby villages.
This company has long standing and established maintenance contracts with various well know companies, and can offer long term career options due to their stable and growing portfolio of clients, offering excellent career prospects in the future.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of £20,000
- Working 8.5 hours between 8am - 18:00pm
- Free onsite parking!
- Opportunity to work for a busy and growing FM company
The role will involve:
- Dealing with work requests via phone and email
- Responding promptly to customer requests, and organising response from engineers and suppliers within agreed service levels
- Owning and escalating work requests, seeing them through to conclusion
- Dealing with all relevant admin in a prompt and accurate manner
- Updating the in-house work request system promptly and accurately, opening and closing work requests as required
We are ideally looking for candidates who have experience of working in a facilities or maintenance environment but we will also consider applications from candidates with excellent business administration, data input and customer service experience who are willing and interested to learn about facilities maintenance and building services.
This is an urgent role so please apply immediately for a quick response!