Highly competitive basic salary
2 months ago
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work as a Health Safety & Facilities Manager for an organisation who are at the forefront of their sector, then this could be the role for you. Please read further about this great opportunity and apply with your CV today.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive basic salary
- An opportunity to join a global leader in their sector
- Strategic and operational oversight of the Group Health & Safety function.
- A varied and expansive role with oversight for facilities management including security and cleaning
- A multi-site operation
- Hours of work: Monday - Friday 40 hours per week.
You will be working as a Group Health Safety and Facilities Manager for a highly progressive and professional company who are a global leader in their field. You will be based primarily at their London head office in North-West London with responsibility for 3 further London sites. The company also have further satellite offices in the UK and Europe.
As the Health & Safety Manager you will be responsible for updating, monitoring and reviewing the health & safety policy for the company. You will also be responsible for maintaining the company’s ISO accreditations.
Within this role you will also hold responsibility for the management of the inhouse facilities management team – this is a small team covering security and cleaning across the portfolio of properties.
The role will also include associated management duties including:
- Carrying out and reviewing risk assessments across the portfolio.
- Keep up to date with HSE and industry legislation.
- Attending QSHE meetings with the Directors of the organisation.
- Review of serious health & safety issues
- Monitoring customer feedback trends
- Maintain statutory & regulatory compliance.
- Carrying our H&S inductions to employees and sub-contractors
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Electrotechnical qualification
- Experience of managing H&S within the electrical/electronics sector
- An understanding of facilities management – direct management experience of FM staff would be highly desirable.
- Strategic & operational H&S management experience.
- Experience of updating, reviewing and monitoring health & safety policies.
- Excellent report writing skills.
This role is based in North-West London with travel required to further sites across London.
You may have experience of the following: Health & Safety Manager, Group Health & Safety Manager, Regional Health & Safety Manager, National Health & Safety Manager, Health & Safety management, NEBOSH, Health, Safety & Facilities Manager.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a first-class environment which is continually growing then please email your CV or apply via the website today.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and expertise then please apply with your most current, up to date and accurate CV.
The closing date for this role is Friday 20th August with interviews taking place week commencing 23rd August.